This module can be applied in Program-controlled switches, copiers, washing machines, refrigerators, cameras, Disinfection cabinet, door, window magnetic, electromagnetic relays, electronic weighing, level meter, gas meter, water meter and so on.
Specifications and Features:
- Clean, good waveform driving ability, more than 15mA.
- Working voltage 3.3V-5
- Output format: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- 6, using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
1 x Dry Reed Pipe Magnetron Magnetic switch Module
It is a 5V 8 Channel Relay Module. The relay normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A. It has a trigger current of 5mA, and module working voltage of DC 5V. Each channel of the module can be triggered by a jumper to set a high level or a low level. Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is disconnected, the relay will not move. With status indicator: power (green), 6-channel relay status indicator (red). All module size interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal block, which is convenient and practical.
- The 8550 transistor drive, driveability.
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation.
- It has a relay status indicator led Power LED(Green), 8 relay status indicator LED(Red)
- Relay control interface by single-chip IO.
- Low-level suction close, high-level release.
- Easy to use, simple 3 line structure.
1 x 5V 8 Channel Relay Module.
This is a 5V 4-Channel Relay interface board, be able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current. It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (for Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- 5V 4-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current.
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A; DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (for Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status.
1 x 5V 4 Channel Relay Module.
Add the desired memory to your Arduino project to store the data, Media etc. Micro SD Card Reader Module also called Micro SD Adaptor which is designed for dual I/O voltages. The Module is a simple solution for transferring data to and from a standard SD card. The pinout is directly compatible with Not only with Arduino as shown in the diagram in below, but can also be used with other microcontrollers. Micro SD Card Reader Module has an SPI interface which is compatible with any sd card and it uses 5V or 3.3V power supply which is compatible with Arduino UNO/Mega.SD module has various applications such as data logger, audio, video, graphics.
There are total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is the SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin; 3.3V regulator circuit: LDO regulator output 3.3V as level converter chip, Micro SD card supply.
With this Module, general AVR microcontroller system can read the signal
Note: Product image may vary in terms of design, Colour of PCB from actual product.
Interfacing with Arduino Uno:
- Support Micro SD Card (<=2G), Micro SDHC card (<=32G) (high-speed card)
- The level conversion circuit board that can interface level is 5V or 3.3V
- Power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- Communication interface is a standard SPI interface.
1 x Micro SD Card Reader Module
TEA5767 Stereo FM Radio Module with Detachable Antenna is made using TEA5767, a single-chip electronically tuned stereo FM radio for low voltage applications. It has fully integrated Intermediate Frequency (IF) selectivity and FM demodulator.
The radio is completely adjustment-free and is very easy to use as it requires only minimum external components. This module can be tuned to many FM bands and it can be easily interfaced with Arduino Boards, Raspberry Pi, and Microcontrollers via the I2C interface.
The Module has reverse polarity protection diode and power output filtering sensor. It can be Directly plugged to the antenna interface. Additionally, it has a Multi capacitor combined filter and Blue LED power indicator for On-Off status.
- With reverse polarity protection diode.
- With a power output filtering sensor.
- Directly plug antenna interface.
- I2C bus communication.
- Multi-capacitor combined filter.
- Blue LED power indicator.
- FM chip module TEA5767.
- Onboard 3.5mm audio interface.
- If connects with single-chip, only connect the Power Ground and two I2C communication cable.
- LC harmonic oscillator uses a low cost fixed chip.
- No need to adjust Intermediate frequency.
- High sensitivity(low noise RF input amplifier).
- High power auto gains control AGC circuit.
- Soft Mute.3.5mm jack for external Antenna.
There are no reviews yet.