This module can be applied in Program-controlled switches, copiers, washing machines, refrigerators, cameras, Disinfection cabinet, door, window magnetic, electromagnetic relays, electronic weighing, level meter, gas meter, water meter and so on.
Specifications and Features:
- Clean, good waveform driving ability, more than 15mA.
- Working voltage 3.3V-5
- Output format: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- 6, using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
1 x Dry Reed Pipe Magnetron Magnetic switch Module
This is a 2 Channel 5V Relay module, be able to control various appliances, and other equipment with large current. It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).5V 2-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A; DC30V 10A Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic) Indication LED’s for Relay output status.
- The module using Songle relay control.
- AC voltage 250V, AC current 10A, maximum DC voltage 30V DC current maximum 10A.
- Power indicator (green), Two ways of relay status indicator light (red).
- Using 8550 transistor-driven, strong driving ability.
- Has the fixed bolt hole and easy installation.
1 x 5V 2 Channel Relay Module.
It is a 5V 8 Channel Relay Module. The relay normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A. It has a trigger current of 5mA, and module working voltage of DC 5V. Each channel of the module can be triggered by a jumper to set a high level or a low level. Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is disconnected, the relay will not move. With status indicator: power (green), 6-channel relay status indicator (red). All module size interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal block, which is convenient and practical.
- The 8550 transistor drive, driveability.
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation.
- It has a relay status indicator led Power LED(Green), 8 relay status indicator LED(Red)
- Relay control interface by single-chip IO.
- Low-level suction close, high-level release.
- Easy to use, simple 3 line structure.
1 x 5V 8 Channel Relay Module.
TEA5767 Stereo FM Radio Module with Detachable Antenna is made using TEA5767, a single-chip electronically tuned stereo FM radio for low voltage applications. It has fully integrated Intermediate Frequency (IF) selectivity and FM demodulator.
The radio is completely adjustment-free and is very easy to use as it requires only minimum external components. This module can be tuned to many FM bands and it can be easily interfaced with Arduino Boards, Raspberry Pi, and Microcontrollers via the I2C interface.
The Module has reverse polarity protection diode and power output filtering sensor. It can be Directly plugged to the antenna interface. Additionally, it has a Multi capacitor combined filter and Blue LED power indicator for On-Off status.
- With reverse polarity protection diode.
- With a power output filtering sensor.
- Directly plug antenna interface.
- I2C bus communication.
- Multi-capacitor combined filter.
- Blue LED power indicator.
- FM chip module TEA5767.
- Onboard 3.5mm audio interface.
- If connects with single-chip, only connect the Power Ground and two I2C communication cable.
- LC harmonic oscillator uses a low cost fixed chip.
- No need to adjust Intermediate frequency.
- High sensitivity(low noise RF input amplifier).
- High power auto gains control AGC circuit.
- Soft Mute.3.5mm jack for external Antenna.
This is a 5V 4-Channel Relay interface board, be able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current. It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (for Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- 5V 4-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current.
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A; DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (for Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status.
1 x 5V 4 Channel Relay Module.
There are no reviews yet.