The MAX30102 is an integrated pulse oximeter and heart rate monitor biosensor module. It integrates a red LED and an infrared LED, photodetector, optical components, and low-noise electronic circuitry with ambient light suppression.
It features a 1.8V power supply and a separate 5.0V power supply for internal LEDs for heart rate and blood oxygen acquisition in wearable devices, worn on the fingers, earlobe, and wrist. The standard I2C-compatible communication interface can transmit the collected values to the KL25Z and other microcontrollers for heart rate and blood oxygen calculation
In addition, the chip can also shut down the module through software, the standby current is close to zero, and the power supply is always maintained. Because of its excellent performance, the chip is widely used in the Samsung Galaxy S series mobile phones.
Compared with the previous generation MAX30100, the chip integrates a glass cover to effectively eliminate external and internal light interference and has the best reliable performance.
For more information such as Pinout & Programming , see this tutorial .
- Medical Monitoring Devices
- Fitness Assistant Devices
- Wearable Devices
Features and Specifications:
- LED peak wavelength: 660nm/880nm
- LED power supply voltage: 3.3~5V
- Detection signal type: light reflection signal (PPG)
- Output signal interface: I2C interface
- Communication interface voltage: 1.8~3.3V~5V (optional)
- Board reserved assembly hole size: 0.5 x 8.5mm
1 x MAX30102 Heart Rate and Pulse Oximeter Sensor Module (Black)
There are no reviews yet.